Saturday, June 19, 2010

TAKING OVER: ANWAR CARROTS

I have been sitting in front of my computer for 5 minutes trying to figure out words to describe the silent king...lol!!!! I still cant...was gonna do a video reality series on "HYPSTERMANIA" "HIPSTERISM" and i still will...but first i need to introduce to the world the silent self made king...lol!!! all i am going to say for now is that he is 19 years old, movie stylist, has his own clothing line, manages a great up and coming hiphop artist, photographer, print model, does product placement, taste maker and occasionally makes time to school wanna be film makers/directors like me hahaha!...girls and guys, you better step it up!!!LOL!!! STARTING ON SUNDAY THE 19TH I WILL DO A LITTLE SERIES WITH ANWAR ABOUT HIS AMBITIOUS MOVEMENT...STAY WITH US!!! THATS FOR YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment